Sunday, August 3, 2008

Police Training Course For Women

Balkh authority opens first training course for female police in Mazar-I-Sharif city on July31.

The first training course that took place at Woman's Affairs office of Balkh province, educates women in different position of law enforcement in four to five months.

Sardar Mohammad Sultan, the Chief of Provincial Police said the police duty should not implicate any activities that are against law. He added that good manners and sense of duty would bring confidence among civilians and national guards.

The female Polices who registered in this course receive 7500Afghani (150$) per month that 70% of the salary will be paid by the government and the other 30% by a foreign organization.

Total 700 female police have been trained additionally working in the government in entire country since removal of the Taliban.